Advice, Recap & Conclusion
- Know the right tools, learn from various course (mooc,university)
- Apply when/where the right tools to create new, innovative ideas.
- Knowing more tools at your disposal, the more it will help you
- It's important to keep in mind about features selection. What are the features that going to be prioritize as our best interest
- And pay attention to the detail. Do we need to synthesize our features(create new features based on scratch/ existing one) or there's missing detail to pay attention to
- Create logistic regression based on the data may be halfway there.
- This are the recap for our data visualization
- time-series dug deeper because it will be focused on assignment
- We took data analysis subway ridership and try to visualize the the data
- We have discussed the best way to visualize our data
- We also discussed the most effective way to visualize based on data type
- Also learn about ggplot, plot graph with python
- Next use this to visualize our data with subway ridership data