Introduction of Data Wrangling
Earlier we talked about what data scientist does and what are the problems solved with data scientist.
- Now we talked about data wrangling. About 75% time is spent on the data wrangling. you might be wonder.
- From gathering data from many databases, we want to roll out the missing value, weirds data, scrap and clean the data that's been weird. That's what we called data munching
- And finally we can use the data to answer cool question that we want to ask
It will be divided by 3 projects;
- Information Baseball data team
- Roman Indian Identification team
- And using last lesson's API
Intro by Nick Gustafson, Data Scientist Udacity.
- Background are undergraduate and graduates neuroscience
- Not want to being academia, still passionate of to analyze data, learns its pattern.