Visualizing Time Series Data
For specific colors:
- Here we are discussing boston winning percentage over the years
- We have position and context to represent title,x,y axis
- But it's harder to visualize for most people as the dots doesn't rerpresent anything
- For that's concern we have to connect our dots with line
- Now from here we can see trends over the years.
- We can then know the drop and raise over the years in the graphic
- But we also doesn't know the trends really well. Next we use curve type
- This makes us understand better with LOESS Curve
- Unfortunately, it will not be discussed here.
- With python code, https://gist.github.com/agramfort/850437
- By giving differentiate size and saturation (representing number of homerun), we can expect our reader to understand that
- This way we have done the multivariate (multiple version of our graph) couple of times. We can see more version have more beginner-friendly for people to read our charts